Edited by Cristina Quattrini.
Torino, 2020; hardback, pp. 544, b/w ill., b/w and col. plates, cm 22x31,5.
(Archivi di Arte Antica).
cover price: € 160.00
Books included in the offer:
Edited by Romani V. and Pattanaro A.
Cittadella, 1995; 2 vols., paperback in a case, pp. 1500, b/w and col. ill., cm 25x34.
(Università di Padova. Dipartimento di Storia delle Arti Visive e della Musica. Pittura del Rinascimento nell'Italia Settentrionale. 1).
FREE (cover price: € 680.00)
SERVICES FOR PUBLISHERS
Libro Co. Italia boasts a twenty-year experience in the book trade and can rely on an infrastructure of four warehouses for a total of approximately 2,500 square metres (almost 27,000 square feet), with shelving amounting to over 11 kilometres (6.8 miles) in length.
We can offer the following range of services to both Italian and international publishers:
- - distribution on a regional, national or international scale, with agents and sales representatives
- - publisher representation
- - logistics, including warehousing in well organized and fully insured spaces, with competitive handling costs
- - optional order management on your web site through a free licence of our e-commerc platform
- - management of supply orders for the most important book retail sites on the web
- - management on your behalf of orders and shipments abroad or to certain areas, thanks to the special rates we have negotiated with leading courier services
- - guaranteed shipping in 24/48 hours
- - purchase of stocks and sale through remaindered book channels
- - active promotion of your titles both in Italy and abroad thanks to our presence at 30-40 dedicated trade fairs each year
- - management of consignments with book stores and institutions
In order to discuss these business opportunities, please contact our account manager Massimo Megli by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org