Milano, Castello Sforzesco, July 21 - October 24, 2021.
Edited by M. Bormand, Paolozzi Strozzi B. and F. Tasso.
Milano, 2021; paperback, pp. 512, 330 col. ill., cm 24x29.
cover price: € 45.00
Books included in the offer:
Torino, 2011; paperback, pp. 120, b/w and col. ill., cm 11,5x18.
FREE (cover price: € 16.00)
Edited by Franceschi F., Goldthwaite R. A. and Müller R. C.
Thiene, 2008; bound, pp. XIV-819, 153 b/w and col. ill., cm 17,5x25.
(Il Rinascimento italiano e l'Europa. Collana diretta da Giovanni Luigi Fontana e Luca Molà. 4).
FREE (cover price: € 95.00)
Edited by G. Belloni and Drusi R.
Thiene, 2007; bound, pp. 736, ill., col. plates, cm 18x25.
(Il Rinascimento Italiano e l'Europa. 2).
FREE (cover price: € 75.00)
SERVICES FOR BOOKSELLERS
Only authorised Booksellers may proceed upon completion of their registration Login and Password
Forgot your password?
Insert your email/login here and receive it at the given email address.
Services for Booksellers
Libro Co. Italia grants quick, efficient and customizable services to bookshops, academic book agencies, importers and wholesalers worldwide.
- Sourcing of books and periodicals from any Italian publisher
- Exclusive distribution for over 500 italian publishers
- 24h shipping for titles in stock (our warehouse contains an avg. of 180.000 titles - 2.400.000 books)
- Fast & cost effective shipping
- Special payment terms and conditions
- Pre-order of upcoming titles
- Subscription to journals and series
- Approval Plan and Standing orders management
- Ordering and invoicing via EDI protocol transmission
- Digital transmission of bibliographic data and daily reports of titles in stock
- Prompt and detailed bulletins on new titles and out-of-print books
- Customizable bibliographic newsletters
Libro Co. Italia can also provide:
- Used and rare books
- Discounted books and remainders
- Multimedia: CD Audio, DVD Video e BluRay Discs
The dedicated Booksellers area of our web site is specially designed to ensure easy navigation, and it groups in one place the most useful tools to streamline our interaction with professional users.
- Book search: Quick and Advanced
- Complete book info: bibliographic data, BIC-Dewey classes, cover images, abstracts
- Full info on cover prices, discounts and availability for each book
- "One-click" orders (fast purchase process)
- On-line order management: orders status monitoring, claim and cancel orders, parcel tracking
- MEMO feature for an easy wish list management
- Real time, updated info on books in stock
- Access to special offers and shipping charges calculator
For more info, please contact:
Tommaso Capitanucci (Customer care - Institutions): firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. 055 8228461 ext. 250
Donatella Nazzi (Export Manager): email@example.com - Tel. 055 8228461 ext. 212