How do I order from LibroCo.it?
Log-in (or registration, if this is your first purchase on our site) is not mandatory to place an order, but it is strongly advised because it will tie your order to your dedicated discount chart and to any data associated with your user profile.
Placing an order involves a few simple steps:
1) first you need to select one or more titles, and place the required number of copies in the shopping cart
2) once ready to check out, go to the shopping cart page, and then:
- if you have logged in already, your order form will load the data from your account (it is possible however to change both shipping address and/or payment options)
- if you are not a registered user, you will be prompted to provide your shipping address so the system may estimate the shipping charges
3) the next screen is a recap of the titles in your shopping cart, grouped by availability. You may opt to have them shipped all together, or you may choose to have the titles in stock sent out immediately, and then receive with a later delivery any titles that need sourcing
4) if your cart contains unavailable or not-yet-available books, these will be listed separately, and we shall contact you by e-mail if/when they become available. Of course, at this stage you will not be charged for such books
5) at the bottom of the screen, the billing information is filled in with the data from your account: again, you may change it if you wish
6) the next screen provides the opportunity for a final review of all the options above. If you notice any errors, by clicking the 'back' button of your browser you may return to the previous screen and correct any wrong data. Once the information is all correct, you may proceed to submit your order, after which:
- in case you opted to pay via Paypal, you will be forwarded to their website to authorize the payment
- otherwise, you will be shown an order recap screen
7) as a last step, you will receive a confirmation e-mail
You may pay:
- by Visa, Mastercard or CartaSi cards
- via Paypal
COD is only available within Italy and for registered users. This payment method involves a small additional fee that will be shown separately in the order form.
If our standard payment channels do not meet your needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative method.
Bookstores, libraries, and loyal customers may negotiate special payment options with our customer service.