Firenze, Gallerie degli Uffizi, September 18, 2019 - January 12, 2020.
Edited by Sandro Bellesi, Riccardo Gennaioli and Eike D. Schmidt.
Livorno, 2019; paperback, pp. 656, 550 col. ill., cm 24x28.
(Le Gallerie degli Uffizi).
cover price: € n.d.
Books included in the offer:
Co-Editore: Omega Arte.
Torino, 2002; paperback, pp. 182, b/w ill., 102 col. ill., col. plates, cm 21x28.
FREE (cover price: € 60.00)
Atti del Convegno Internazionale di Studi, Venezia - Fondazione Giorgio Cini, October 23 - October 24, 2007.
Edited by Avery V. and Ceriana M.
Translation by Ermini G.
Trento, 2008; paperback, pp. 480, b/w ill., cm 21,5x29.
(Pubblicazioni del Comitato Nazionale per le celebrazioni del 550° anniversario della nascita di Tullio Lombardo).
FREE (cover price: € 44.00)
SERVICES FOR LIBRARIES
Only authorised Libraries may proceed upon completion of their registration Login and Password
Forgot your password?
Insert your email/login here and receive it at the given email address.
The most important Italian, European and American Museums, Libraries and Public & Cultural Institutions feature among Libro Co. Italia's best customers
Sourcing of books and periodicals from any Italian publisher
- Exclusive distribution for over 500 italian publishers
- 24h shipping for titles in stock (our warehouse contains an avg. of 180.000 titles - 2.400.000 books)
- Fast & convenient shipping
- Special payment terms and conditions
- Pre-order of upcoming titles
- Subscription to journals and series
- Standing orders management
- Ordering and invoicing via EDI protocol transmission
- Digital transmission of bibliographic data
- Prompt and detailed bulletins on new titles and out-of-print books
- Customizable bibliographic newsletters
Libro Co. Italia can also provide:
- Used and rare books
- Discounted books and remainders
- Multimedia: CD Audio, DVD Video e BluRay Discs
The dedicated Librarians area of our web site is specially designed to ensure easy navigation, and it groups in one place the most useful tools to streamline our interaction with professional users.
- Book search: Quick and Advanced
- Complete book info: bibliographic data, BIC-Dewey classes, cover images, abstracts
- Full info on cover prices, discounts and availability for each book
- "One-click" orders (fast purchase process)
- On-line order management: orders status monitoring, claim and cancel orders, parcel tracking
- MEMO feature for an easy wish list management
- Real time, updated info on books in stock
- Access to special offers and sales conditions
For more info, please contact:
Tommaso Capitanucci (Customer care - Institutions): email@example.com - Tel. 055 8228461 ext. 250
Donatella Nazzi (Export Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. 055 8228461 ext. 212